Become part of a team that successfully implements the most advanced and intelligent technologies for our customers. We’re looking for coders , not degrees. Whether you taught yourself to code or learned it at UNI is secondary to us. Input & output counts for us. Therefore, both career changers and graduates are equally welcome.
These are your tasks
We have big plans and a big roadmap ahead of us. You will primarily work in feature development.
You bring that with you
- Your passion is PHP
- You already have experience in the LAMP stack
- You write clean code
- Talent for self-organization
- Solution-oriented work, no “processing” and some abstract thinking required
- In the best case, you have already written tests yourself, otherwise you will learn it here — not a must —
- In the very best case, you know your way around the terminal and can move through the servers like this — not a must –
- You speak fluent German, knowledge of English is desirable (code documentation in EN)
We offer you that
- Extremely flat hierarchies: Direct communication in the tech team (as well as all other consentmanager teams) is desired and available. If you get stuck somewhere, you will be helped and you don’t have to search for a code for days…
- 100% remote: If you wish, we can provide you with a workplace in Hamburg. If you don’t live in Hamburg but would rather work from a coworking space, please contact us.
- Flexible working hours: We know from our own experience that sometimes you can (or want to) program best at night
- Further training & courses: If you have any wishes or ideas as to which tech events can improve you personally and thus your coding skills, please contact us, we will support you.
We look forward to receiving your application in the form of your CV and motivation letter. In addition to your salary expectations, please state your earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to receiving your application by email to: email@example.com