New staging feature & live push
This month our CMP comes up with two new functions for making the CMP settings live:
On the one hand, with the new staging function, we have created an easy way for customers to view and check all their CMP settings and customizations in a test version (= staging) before going live. The productive version (=live) can only be transferred at the desired time in the settings if everything is in order on the test version. This offers you more security when making changes and also enables better separation of user rights
The second new function concerns the publishing process. Previously, changes made when setting up the CMP were always automatically made live within the next 30 minutes. With the introduction of the new staging function mentioned above, you now have the opportunity to trigger this explicitly at a later point in time. But what is also new is that you can immediately put specific settings live. So instead of waiting 30 minutes as before, you can immediately start the push process with which the settings are transferred to the live system.
We have compiled comprehensive details on how to use the new function in a small guide for you:
Missed the webinar?
Did you miss the last webinar with our CEO Jan Winkler where he talked about consent management solutions and Connected TV (CTV)?
Then you now have the opportunity to watch the recording of the IAB Europe webinar entitled “TCF Webinar CTV & Consent”.
The webinar will cover:
- Overview of TCF & CTV (Connected TV)
- Industry best practices
- Existing solutions on the market
Watch the full IAB Europe webinar here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYCqpUUWaoU
Limited availability between Christmas and New Year
We would like to point out that between Christmas and New Year our availability is only available to a limited extent. However, we will try to process your inquiries as quickly as possible. Please understand if there may be delays.
consentmanager wishes you a Merry Christmas!
An exciting year 2022 with many innovations is behind us. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all readers and customers for their interest and loyalty.
We wish you all a peaceful and harmonious Christmas and a magical start into the New Year!
Your consentmanager team
Further adjustments in December
In December there were, among other things, the following small innovations and changes:
Among other things, errors in editing texts in the design editor and in internal Shopware tracking have been fixed. A new option has also been added when assigning purposes to suppliers.
Further innovations and optimizations can be found in the complete release log:
The release log can be found here:
- CMP-1537 Add dataLayer property for layer status
- CMP-1535 SSO issue with external email address
- CMP-1525 Make subservices more prompt
- CMP-1524 Add possibility to change system vendor names
- CMP-1521 Issue twitter preview shown also when there is no twitter
- CMP-1486 Content pass counting issue
- CMP-1478 Add option to set when LI is established
- CMP-1476 Add option to assign a vendor to multiple purposes but show only at one
- CMP-1475 Add option to assign custom purposes to IAB vendors when using TCF
- CMP-436 staging process
- CMP-1527 Issue on design with menu “Expanded Carousel”
- CMP-1513 Shopware internal tracking (bug fix)
- CMP-1510 Bug editing texts in design editor