Ultra Blocking – more security and faster loading times
An exciting and unique new function awaits you in our July update with Ultra Blocking. Until now, certain cookies were already set during the loading process of a page, which is legally unsafe. The new blocking mechanism “Ultra Blocking” starts one step earlier by blocking telling the browser which domains exactly are allowed (or not allowed) to be loaded. The consentmanager feature thus offers significantly more security than before and comes up with a faster loading time and lower CPU consumption. This makes the system clearly more performant.
The function can be easily activated in your CMP under Menu > CMPs > Edit > “other settings” via a select box.
Review: Missed the webinar?! New video
Did you miss our last webinar? No problem, we recorded the webinar for you. Together with our partner funnel.de we hosted the webinar:
“Switch to Google Analytics 4 with funnel.de & consentmanager integration”.
In addition to information and tips for the simple and practical implementation of Google Analytics 4, including the integration of consentmanager, data protection aspects in connection with Google Analytics 4 were also highlighted.
Enjoy watching the video: https://www.consentmanager.de/wissen/videos/video-google-analytics-4-consentmanager-verwenden/
Do you already know our partner program?
You are a marketing agency, IT company, trade association, data protection officer or similar and would like to offer your customers or members an extended service in the area of cookie consent plattforms. Then we have the right solution for you. Consentmanager offers different partner models for the individual needs.
Profit from many advantages:
- Increase your turnover through commissions and service contracts with your customers
- Build trust with your customers as a compliance expert
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
If you have questions about our partner program, book an appointment with our experts or apply directly via our form at: https://www.consentmanager.de/partnerprogramm/
Consentmanager expands its team! We are looking for committed employees who want to grow with us. Exciting tasks and a highly motivated and friendly team are waiting for new colleagues. Our current positions:
- Marketing Assistance (part-time)
- Business Development Representative
- Junior PHP-Entwickler:in
If anyone knows anyone … please spread the word!
More features and changes in July
Our July update has more changes for you:
- In the cookie banner you can now change the language flags
- Improved support for websites with “Shadow DOM”
- Improved handling of AdBlockers
Further adjustments and additions in the area of ATT targeting, Consent Mode updates as well as bug fixes in the scheduled reporting have also been made. You can find the complete release log here:
- CMP-1341 Fix choice existed counting on SPA
- CMP-1339 Make cookie info CMP-specific
- CMP-1337 Fix shadow root in old browsers
- CMP-1331 Fix scheduled reporting missing CMP name
- CMP-1329 Fix JS compability String.prototype.replaceAll
- CMP-1328 Rename css class cmpBoxWelcomeOptIn and cmpBoxWelcomeOptOut
- CMP-1327 Fix imprint/tac link on custom language
- CMP-1324 Fix recursion issue with getElementsByClassName
- CMP-1336 “Save my preferences” on second layer
- CMP-1209 Ultra automatic blocking
- CMP-811 Update flag icons
- CMP-1333 Allow ISO Codes instead of flag icons
- CMP-1323 Contentpass: add option to not close layer
- CMP-1271 Recall icon: Option to show 2nd or 1st layer onclick
- CMP-1265 Add option to have “Use recommended vendors” button
- CMP-1330 Consent Mode Updates
- CMP-1320 Design option to hide stacks
- CMP-1319 ATT Targeting