New Feature: AdChoices Integration
Almost everyone knows the AdChoices logo, especially in the USA it is used to enable opt-outs from interest-based advertising.
As the first CMP ever, consentmanager supports the new AdChoices Signal Standard v1.1. Brands, e-commerce and large online portals in particular can easily signal to advertising partners whether users have unsubscribed from interest-based advertising.
EU Digital Services Act: Potential impact on businesses
With the introduction of the EU’s Digital Services Act, small and medium-sized businesses may have to comply with certain data protection obligations, just as Google and others do now. Find out what obligations larger online platforms will have to meet before the looming deadline of 17 February 2024. And find out how this law affects a wide range of digital services and its role in the EU’s digital strategy, ‘A Europe fit for the Digital Age’. Stay ahead of the curve by understanding and using these guidelines to effectively navigate the evolving privacy landscape.
Choosing your Cookie Consent Tool: Ask these 4 Questions
Are you confident in your cookie consent tool’s ability to ensure compliance and maintain customer trust? In this article, discover how asking four key questions – examining your geographic scope, aligning with budget constraints, evaluating technology stack compatibility, and optimising customer interaction channels – can help you make informed decisions to strengthen privacy and trust. Are you ready to improve your compliance strategies? Click on the link to explore the questions you need to ask to ensure you are using the best tool for your organisation’s needs.
Webinar: Cookie Banner: GDPR Compliance with consentmanager & OXID
On 04.10.2023, you can expect a joint webinar with our partner OXID on the topic of “Cookie Banner: GDPR-compliant with consentmanager & OXID”. In addition to legal basics around the GDPR, an insight into the international legal situation and of course the integration of a cookie banner in interaction with OXID will be explained in a practical way.
When: 04.10.2023 | 11:00 a.m.
Click here to register: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8333619073840940638
Missed the webinar? Video: TCF v2.2 – User Interface (UI) Demos and Best Practices
On 22 August, IAB Europe presented a webinar with the focus topic “TCF v2.2 – User Interface (UI) Demos and Best Practices”. Those who could not be there live now have the opportunity to watch the valuable tips on the innovations and implementation in the webinar video. Users should be prepared for the changeover from IAB TCF 2.0/2.1 to the latest version IAB TCF v2.2 on 20 November 2023 at the latest.
Watch the video now:
Today it all kicks off! consentmanager is eagerly awaiting the start of this year’s DMEXCO 2023. The stand is decked out and a few exciting surprises await you.Be there when our Cookie Monster says again: Don’t be shy – just swing by.If you want to make an appointment quickly, take a look at our booking calendar. One or two appointments are still available.Make an appointment now: https://www.consentmanager.de/bookacall/dmexco-2023/
Date: 20 & 21 September 2023
Stand: Hall 8.1 | E021
Location: Koelnmesse | Messeplatz 1 | 50679 Cologne
Further optimisations and adjustments in September
In September we worked particularly hard on fixing bugs in the new client interface. Also new is a better support for Shopify and AMP websites.
- DAA/AdChoices integration
- Add support for Shopify consent API
- Add more button combinations
- Allow icons for TCF purposes
- Mass edit button less prominent
- Add macro for language selection
- Add option custom HTML after links
- Fix mass edit confirmation overlay
- Fix mass edit vendors cannot remove purposes
- Fix mass edit: Enable checkbox on change
- Fix mass edit: Checkbox design
- Assign domainlist to same button style
- 2FA page missing in clientv2
- Fix Legal option missing
- Fix Publish feature not showing progress
- Improvements on Vendor list design
- Add “no icon” option to purposes/stacks
- Legal settings: Delete cookie missing in clientv2
- Issue: AMP loads twice
- Add vendor to multiple cmps
- Mass import of CMPs
- Package not shown correct in clientv2
- CMP report export action missing
- CMP/Design Modal: Allow switching list view vs card view
- Fix issue on Legal basis for vendors
- Add Hint for staging/live codes
- Fix Layout cookie page with multiple domains
- Fix Cookies: Assign cookie to new vendor
- Design fine tuning Package page
- Design fine tuning Upgrade page
- Design fine tuning Publish page
- Design fine tuning Stacks page
- Design fine tuning Slider page
- Design fine tuning Add Vendor page
- Design fine tuning Designs modal
- Fix onboarding Wizard / new CMP Wizard