CCPA/CPRA Opt-out solution
How Websites can become CCPA & CPRA compliant with our Opt-out tool
- Easy to integrate
- GDPR, CCPA & CPRA compliant
- Includes explicit notice and “Do not sell my personal information”-link
- Automatic code blocking when user opted-out
- Fully customizable to your design
- Full support for IAB USP/CCPA Standard
Recommended by Lawyers and Data Protection Officers …
Make sure your website complies the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
- CCPA/CPRA Compliance-Test
- Safety Check for your website
- Cookie & Provider visibility
Top 3 Reasons to become CCPA-compliant
Why we are better than other solutions …
ConsentManager: The All-in-one CCPA & GDPR solution
Make your website CCPA-compliant with our all-in-one solution for CCPA & GDPR. Simply insert our CMP-code into your website, adjust third party codes and place a “Do not sell my personal information” link on your website. Our tool will do everything else for you:
- Provide visitors with an explicit notice
Visitors need to be informed about data processing and the sale of their personal information before the processing/sale. Our tool provides you with the necessary explicit notice.
CCPA 1798.100 (b)
- Allow visitors to Opt-out from sale of personal information
Visitors have the right to opt-out of a sale of their personal information. Our tool provides you with the necessary functionality in order to let visitors choose, opt-out and then block third-party codes on your website in order to realize the opt-out on your website
CCPA 1798.135 (1)
- Allow visitors to delete personal information
Visitors have the right to request the deletion of their personal information. Our tool helps you manage deletion requests with a centralized contact form and workflow management.
CCPA 1798.105 (a)
We already helped more than 15,000 websites becoming GDPR- & CCPA-compliant …
Our clients include some of the largest websites and well-known brands in the world.
… and many more.