Online at home and therefore our new Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
These are your tasks
- You analyze what is already there, coordinate with our CMO and expand our online area independently
- You will develop a high-performance online marketing mix as an important part of the overall marketing strategy while keeping a close eye on the company’s goals
- You design online marketing campaigns and implement them operationally
- The online marketing budget is in the best hands with you
- You use external support efficiently and manage agencies and partners independently
- You develop and implement our SEO strategy
- We don’t want to do without your support and ideas for the implementation of product and service launches any longer
- In cooperation with our development you optimize our website and user interface
- On the way to building new markets (France, Spain, Poland) you take the wheel
- You represent our CMO for the online area
You bring that with you
- A clear view of what is feasible and essential
- You are technically affine and our products are exciting
- You have completed a degree or apprenticeship in (online) marketing or a similar field
- You have experience in SEA/online/performance marketing, preferably from a B2B environment
- You have practical experience in optimizing Google advertising and advertising on social media platforms such as Linkedin and Xing.
- You are confident in using the relevant online marketing tools
- Ideally, you already have experience in the field of ePrivacy, data or consent management
- You are structured, have an affinity for numbers and some call you meticulous
- Excellent German and very good knowledge of English
We offer you that
- A highly motivated team with a passion for our products
- Plenty of room for your ideas and initiative
- Exciting challenges in a dynamic international work environment
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Drinks, snacks and mobile work
- Travel allowance & fun!
is this your new job?
Then we would like to get to know you and your ideas! We look forward to your CV and motivation letter. Our CMO Götz Sielk will answer your questions ( email@example.com ).
In addition to your salary expectations, please state your earliest possible starting date.