Full-time PHP Developer (m/f/d) wanted
Become part of a team that successfully develops the most advanced and intelligent technologies for
implemented by our customers. We’re looking for coders, not degrees. Whether you watch the programming
taught yourself or learned at the UNI is secondary for us. Input & output counts for us.
Therefore, both career changers and graduates are equally welcome.
These are your tasks
We have big plans and a big roadmap ahead of us. You will primarily work in feature development.
You bring that with you
- minutes 4 years experience in PHP
- You are familiar with the LAMP stack
- You write clean code
- Talent for self-organization
- Solution-oriented work, no “processing” and some abstract thinking required
- You are familiar with handling repositories
- In the best case, you’ve already written tests yourself, otherwise you’ll learn how to do it here — no
Got to —
- In the very best case, you will know your way around the terminal and be able to get through it
move the servers — not a must –
- You speak fluent German, knowledge of English is desirable (code documentation in EN)
We offer you that
- Extremely flat hierarchies: Direct communication in the tech team (and everyone else
consentmanager teams) is desired and available. Should you get stuck somewhere
you will be helped and you don’t have to search for a code for days…
- 100% remote: If you wish, we can provide you with a workplace in Hamburg.
If you don’t live in Hamburg but prefer to work from a coworking space
please contact us.
- Flexible working hours: We know from personal experience that sometimes it’s best
Can (or want) to program at night…
- Further training & courses: If you have wishes and ideas, which tech events you
personally and thus also your coding skills, please contact us, we
We look forward to receiving your application in the form of your CV and motivation letter. Please give next
your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to receiving your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org