What’s the matter?
Consentmanager is looking for a Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d) with outstanding skills to strengthen the team in Hamburg. The core tasks include maintaining our local existing customers, acquiring new customers and expanding our local sales structures. Our customer base consists mostly of digital media houses, publishers and agencies.
In addition to classic sales activities, strategic advice and support in the application of our sophisticated technology are in the foreground. A good technical understanding and the ability to summarize complex issues in a way that decision-makers can understand are helpful qualities for successfully completing the tasks.
What we wish for
- A strong network in the areas of digital publishing, brands and agencies
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Strong process and detail orientation with a focus on pipeline management, contract negotiations and project planning
- Ability to structure complex negotiations with major clients
- Process orientation and knowledge of managing technical projects
- Have an eye for product improvement and be able to provide appropriate feedback to product management and engineering
- Confident knowledge of English, further European language skills an advantage
what you bring
- Ideally a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or a similar field
- Strong negotiation and consulting skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective organizational skills & excellent communication skills as well as exceptional customer service skills
Our lived conviction that the best results come from where everyone can optimally develop. That’s why we work with a high degree of personal responsibility and flexibility: agile, cross-functional and growth-oriented. Whether remote or office work, part-time or full-time – you work the way that suits you best.
If that sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application. Your contact person is our CMO Götz Sielk ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).