Webinar on December 2nd, 2020
Cookie & Privacy Shield judgments: etracker Analytics saves data-driven marketing in the EU!
The BGH judgment on Planet49 and the Schrems II judgment of the ECJ have serious consequences for website operators: Massive data breaches due to cookie consent requirements and illegal use of US tools due to unauthorized data transfers. Fortunately, there is a solution for both challenges: cookie-free session tracking with etracker Analytics.
In this web seminar you will learn:
- Why US martech can hardly be used legally anymore
- Under which conditions, even after the judgments, the obligation to give consent does not apply
- What are the differences between cookie-free tracking by etracker versus Google Analytics (consent mode).
- How fast the migration goes and how all Google, Bing and Facebook conversions remain measurable
- How easy it is to integrate with the Consent Manager
The documents for the webinar can be found as a PDF download here .
Articles on similar topics: