Crawler report with new task functions
In order to make the analysis of the CMP data even more effective and not lose sight of the necessary adjustments, we have equipped the crawler report with new and helpful additional functions. Similar to the risk report, with the crawler report we have now broken down exactly what the problem is, how you can identify it and what steps you need to take to eliminate it. This gives you a real to-do list on your way to GDPR compliance and allows you to target problems.
Google Consent Mode with improved functionality
Google Consent Mode users have reason to celebrate. Since September 20th, Google has further improved the consent mode and equipped it with new functionalities. In this context, the template in the Google Tag Manager has also undergone another update and has more flexibility in operation.
consentmanager is an official partner of Google’s new CMP partner program.
If you would like to know how to use the Google Consent Mode in connection with the consentmanager, then click here:
Be quick now… DMEXCO 2022 in Cologne!
You can expect exciting lectures, master classes and of course a wealth of interesting information about digital business. Come to our stand and get the latest information about cookie banners from our experts.
Don’t have an appointment yet? Then quickly take the opportunity at:
Date: 21. & September 22, 2022
Booth: Hall 8.1 | C012
Location: Koelnmesse | Messeplatz 1 | 50679 Cologne
Visiting hours: Wednesday 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. | Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m
Missed the webinar? No problem!
On September 2nd, 2022, our webinar on the topic “consent manager: Using optimization functions and reports effectively” took place. As always, we recorded the webinar for you so you don’t miss any important information.
We have dealt with the following topics, among others:
- Which reports can be found in the consentmanager and how to configure them.
- How to read and understand the data from the reports.
- How to create multiple designs and run an A/B test.
- How to optimize the designs using machine learning.
Have fun watching – you can find the video here: https://www.consentmanager.de/wissen/videos/video-optimisation-functions-und-reports-effictive-anapply/
Update of the standard texts in October
With the next update in October (scheduled for 10/17/2022) we will update the default headings and welcome texts for all languages. The new texts and further information can be found here: https://www.consentmanager.net/update-on-default-texts/
More optimizations and adjustments in September
As always, there were also many other small innovations and changes.
The release log can be found here:
- CMP-1380 Separate hide and delete buttons in cookie list
- CMP-1422 Last Found date of vendors is not updated
- CMP-1350 Update on default texts
- CMP-1386 Do not allow opt in or opt out
- CMP-1387 Switching languages to custom languages issue
- CMP-1409 Add Crawler Task Feature
- CMP-465 Add auto translate feature
- CMP-1381 Preview accept should not set choice to exists
- CMP-1402 Add legal basis “legitimate interest” as opt-out only
- CMP-1403 Crawler incorrectly marks data center as non-eu
- CMP-1404 Assigning users to groups issue
- CMP-1252 Improvement on cross domain consent when using local storage
- CMP-1365 Data API 16 issue
- CMP-1376 Add option to set cookie path
- CMP-1396 Verify logic for data-cmp-ab=”2″
- CMP-1340 Improved handling of IFrames